Web Development & Networking
Programming and Website development quotes are given on an individual basis, based on the extent of the work required.
This where we begin to establish the schedule, budget, timeline, technical needs, visual style and the target audience for your website.
Here we develop the sitemap which is the backbone of your website creating tone used for the content organization and the wireframe which dictates placeholders for the content.
In this phase we recieve your approval of the drafts and we begin to start production of the sites design.
We quality test and check each page for optimal efficiency ensuring cross-browser and device compatability. After all these steps are complete we upload the site with the clients final approval.
ProgrammingOur staff are proficient in a wide variety of programming languages such as:
Types of Websites
Static or basic sites are those that only have a minimal use of images and pages. These are perfect for small business and upkeep in both content and cost is very easy depending on who you use for hosting. Our company has no preference but we can do further research on hosting and domain name purchase at no cost to you all you should do is contact us and let us know that you are interested.
Content Managment Systems
These types of sites allow you to to edit the content directly and only requires us to update the theme and go over with you personally all avaliable features to add content to your website if you wish to manage the direct upkeep. Here are some things to consider when using a content managment system like WordPress:
- Templates are easy to use if you want to use a ready made design.
- You have multiple users adding content with diffrent levels of permission.
- Simple to create Content with no knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- Blogs and usage statistics and other plug-ins are avaliable.
- After we teach you how to update content there will be no need to contact us to update the content of your page.
- Software cost or "free" which means you will be advertising for other companies.
- Customizing designs and proper configuration.
- Requires database access
- Portability hindrance issues most CMS sites require technical steps to move from one server to the other. For instance, if you decide to go to a different server
- Large systematic changes to your website
- Training trusted employees to author and edit the content of your site. We will provide additional training at an additional cost.
- This is a piece of software that must be periodically updated to ensure security patches or bug fixes are implemented
These are for larger firms or small buisness that would like to add E-commerce or a social media variety to your website.
List of sites we create
- Classified Ads
- Dating Sites
- User created media sharing
- Photo Sharing
- Search Engine(Spyder)
- Social Networking
- Social News
- Web Comics